Welcome to the Lax Centre of the North Shore
The Lax Centre of the North Shore is the only dedicated lacrosse training facility in the North Shore of Chicago. Our mission is to train and develop the top lacrosse players in the Midwest.
- Indoor Training Facilities
- Turf Game Field (10,000 sf)
- Turf Training Field (3200 sf)
- Basketball Court (full-size)
- Taught by the best trainers in the Midwest including former DI and MLL players
- Lacrosse specific:
- Offense, Defense, Face-off, Shooting, etc.
- Speed & Agility
- Past/future clinics with:
- The Thompson Brothers (Lyle, Miles, et al)
- Brian Karalunas – Ohio Machine
- Mike Gabel – Boston Cannons
- Brett Queener – Florida Launch
- Jake Deane – Chesapeake Bayhawks
- Zach Dorn - Chicago Outlaws
- Private & Group Lessons
- The best trainers in Chicago!
- Mark Bundra – ALL IN Lacrosse, Chicago Machine
- Justin Porter - The Lacrosse School
- Kevin Finn - True Lacrosse